Before boarding the bus, EACH RIDER MUST complete this form. Its easy!
Please ask your guests find this form on our website or send text them this link – https://minnesotaredswhitesandbrews.com/waiver-agreement-%26-form
Step 1: Complete The Waiver below.
Step 2: Receive The Email Confirmation.
Please check your spam folder. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Show the Email Confirmation To The Driver As You Board The Bus.
If you complete this form for a minor, please forward the Email Confirmation to the minor or print the Email Confirmation for them.
Due to COVID-19 we have added the Pre-Screening Questions below to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may not board our bus and we strongly encourage that you self quarantine.
1. Do you live with someone who in the last 14 days has received a positive test result for COVID-19?
2. Are you or anyone in your household waiting for a COVID-19 test result?
3. Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with someone in the last 14 days who received a positive test result for COVID-19?
4. Do you have any MORE common COVID symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition: fever greater than 100.4 F, or new and/or worsening cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell.
5. Do you have any LESS common COVID symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition: sore throat, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, chills, muscle pain, excessive fatigue, new onset of severe headache or nasal congestion.
I understand that riding in a Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle is a potentially dangerous activity. I understand that the vehicle may need to stop suddenly and without warning. Riding without a seat belt, standing, and walking in a moving vehicle is inherently dangerous. I understand that the floor and steps in the vehicle may be slippery, particularly if it is raining or snowing. I understand that alcohol consumption makes such inherently dangerous conditions more dangerous for me. I assume the risk that I may be injured while using the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ services. I assume all risks associated with my use of the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ services, as well as all risk of loss, theft or damage of personal property while using or present on the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle or at the establishments/locations where the vehicle may visit. I will not bring any action against Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™, its employees, agents, successors and/or assigns, for personal injury, property loss, or property damage, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors and/or assigns, the right to bring such action. This release does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or reckless misconduct of Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ personnel.
I affirm that I am at least eighteen years of age and of sound and sober mind and capable of making this Release. Further, I agree that I understand all the language in this document and what I am doing and agreeing not to do by signing it. If I did not fully understand what this document means, I would not sign this document or use a Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle.
1. All riders must be 18 years of age or older, unless given permission by their parents or guardians.
2. Riders must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
3. All alcoholic beverages and people holding them must remain on the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle at all times.
4. Renters may bring on board alcoholic beverages such as liquor, beer, wine or other fermented beverages as allowed by law as long as renter is 21 years of age or older. Renter takes full responsibility alcoholic beverages and will not allow anyone under age to consume it.
5. The Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ driver is responsible for the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle and his/her decisions are final.
6. All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during and after Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ services. Inappropriate behavior will result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passengers(s) asked to disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to: Extreme intoxication, Giving alcohol to non-passengers, inappropriate language or gestures, Public urination /vomiting, Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour, Excessive noise/screaming , violence or threats of violence, or any other behavior deemed to be inappropriate.
7. Any transgressions of the above restrictions may result in the driver ending the tour immediately. No refund will be issued for tours ended early due to passenger behavior.
8. Your information may be added to our marketing. You can unsubscribe at any time
Passengers may bring outside beverages, including alcohol, on the bus.
Reasonable, low-key consumption of alcohol on the bus will be allowed with the following restrictions:
Any payment to Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc. (MNRWB) constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
MNRWB dates are reserved when paid in full online or by phone. To allow MNRWB time to plan a fantastic day, all tours should be booked at least 30 days in advance. The earlier the better! MNRWB will hold unpaid bookings for 24 hours.
Cancellations due to mandated closures as a result of the COVID-19:
MNRWB will be offering groups/individuals the opportunity to reschedule their tour once the establishments are allowed to reopen and can take groups. MNRWB will not put an expiration on the reschedule date and will honor the paid tour price indefinitely.
Should the group/individual opt not to reschedule, each paid seat will receive a gift certificate, good for a tour/s.
There will be no expiration date on the gift certificate and the tour price paid will be honored idefinitely. Gift certificates ARE transferrable.
Once establishments are allowed to accept groups, our cancellation policy will be revised.
Age Requirements & Photo Identification
The legal drinking age in Minnesota is twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Accordingly, the tours are only for persons twenty-one (21) years of age and older (no exceptions), as of the tour departure date. All participants must have a valid photo identification ("ID") to participate in any MNRWB event. Establishments are required to check your ID. MNRWB shall not be responsible for any visited establishments determination, of any person, not to be served alcohol, for any reason. No refunds shall be given if you do not have your ID or if any establishment makes a determination not to serve you alcohol.
You acknowledge that MNRWB is not required to check your ID since it does not serve alcohol, and minors are not permitted on the tour. However, the guide reserves the right to see your ID if they deem appropriate. By being on the tour, you are representing yourself to be of the required legal age, and therefore agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MNRWB from and against any claims that may arise from any misrepresentations made.
Waiver and Release
All individuals must sign the attached Waiver and Release Agreement prior to participating in any MNRWB Tour.
· All individuals participating in a MNRWB event shall adhere to the following requirements:
· Responsible drinking and appropriate behavior is expected.
· All beverages are to be stored in non-breakable containers such as plastic or cans.
· No smoking allowed in the tour vehicle.
· No animals allowed.
· Tour guide gratuity is not included, but always appreciated. MNRWB suggests a tip of 10-20% of the tour price.
MNRWB respects your privacy and will keep your personal information confidential. Unless required by law or court order, MNRWB will never give out any information to third-parties. Personal information is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and information that is not otherwise publicly available. Information will always be safeguarded through the most modern encryption technology. A secure SSL certification is utilized for all online purchases.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, MNRWB does reserve the right to use and publish Guest’s likeness on MNRWB’s advertisements, as set forth more fully in the Assumption of Risk Agreement.
All individuals agree to the following:
A. Tour No Shows
If you have no shows in your party, the person whose credit card MNRWB has on file holding the
reservation will be charged automatically and immediately. Please understand that MNRWB orders
tastings and site tours in advance to hold space. No exceptions to this policy will be permitted.
B. What if I miss the Bus?
No refund shall be provided if you miss the bus, but MNRWB will, where reasonable, wait fifteen (15)
minutes and attempt to call you if you do not show up before we leave.
C. Credit Card Hold Notice
If you are holding an entire groups reservation (3 or more individuals) with your credit card, and a
member(s) of the group does not give five (5) days cancellation notice, your credit card will be
charged a $50 processing fee per member(s).
D. Sale Pricing/Refunds
Although rare, MNRWB reserves the right to offer sales and pricing discounts on an as-needed basis.
Where a sale is offered, no price difference refunds shall be provided to any prior reservations.
Trademark & Copyright
MNRWB retains all rights, title, interest, including any applicable rights of trademark and copyright associated with this website including: all rights, title and interest in all data and information furnished hereunder, symbols, identifiers, formats, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, software, URL's, designs, devices, or proprietary products owned by MNRWB. All other trademarks or copyrighted material not owned by MNRWB that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by MNRWB.
Links to Other Websites Policy
MNRWB's website may contain links to other websites. MNRWB is providing these links as a convenience to you, and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by MNRWB of the site or any association with its operators. MNRWB does not have control over, and is in no manner responsible or liable for, the availability and content of such websites. Any concerns regarding any product or service offered by a website to which MNRWB website links should be directed to the operator of that specific website.
Reservation of Rights
MNRWB reserves the right to cancel any tour due to acts of nature, road conditions, and unforeseen
circumstances that would hinder the ability to conduct a tour. If MNRWB deems it necessary to cancel any tour for reasons previously stated, your tour will be rescheduled to a future date. No refunds will be provided. MNRWB shall not be responsible for any additional expenses that may be incurred by a guest in relation to a cancelled tour including costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellations, overnight accommodations, sickness, and non-refundable air tickets and/or any penalties associated with such tickets.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MNRWB ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. MNRWB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW MNRWB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIESOR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, AND FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MNRWB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIALS, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY INJURY OR DEATH, LOST OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ORBUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, ANY DELAYS ON THE SITE, OR THE INABILITY OF THE SITE, ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT
LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF MNRWB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend hold harmless MNRWB from and against any suits, claims (actual or threatened), actions, losses (for bodily injury, death, property damage, loss of services or otherwise), damages and expenses including, but not limited to legal fees (including those incurred to enforce the right to defense and indemnity hereunder), arising out of your use of this site, your breach of any of the terms, covenants or conditions of these erms and Conditions, or other claims against MNRWB arising from these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to these Policies
MNRWB reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.