Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Why travel to the metro when there is so much to experience in your own backyard?
When touring with Minnesota Reds Whites and Brews you can expect personal, professional service while traveling in worry-free safety and comfort. Experience local flavors, meet and socialize with other travelers and learn about the wonderful things our local producers are offering.
Select a date and we will help you plan a day based around your preferences and your budget.
Want to get away for a day but planning isn’t your strong suit? Try a Guides Choice Tour. These pre-planned itineraries are great if you are traveling with fewer than 13 people. You will receive the same personal, professional service, experience local flavors, meet and socialize with other travelers, and tour in worry-free safety and comfort. Look for Guides Choice on the Availability Calendar and reserve a seat.
Are you looking for a fun and affordable way to get to a Sunday matinee at the Barn Theater in Willmar? Look no further than Minnesota Reds Whites and Brews!
In addition to unique and personal wine and beer tours, we offer transportation for small groups to all sorts of events, including local theater performances, sporting events, and concerts.
Our bus can accommodate up to 14 people, and we offer a variety of pricing options to fit your budget. We also offer a variety of add-ons, such as snacks and drinks, to make your trip even more enjoyable.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your transportation today and enjoy a relaxing and stress-free trip to the Barn Theater!
Prices Vary - Contact Us For A Quote
Comfortable and clean transportation includes everything needed to get friends and family to your wedding on time and together!
Don't just think like a team, travel like one too. Travel together and watch the team building process begin before you even reach the venue.
Our Bus Accommodates Up To 13 Passengers
Send a gift card to friends and family or buy it now for your future use.
Before boarding the bus, EACH RIDER MUST complete this form. Its easy!
Please ask your guests find this form on our website or send text them this link – https://minnesotaredswhitesandbrews.com/waiver-agreement-%26-form
Step 1: Complete The Waiver below.
Step 2: Receive The Email Confirmation.
Please check your spam folder. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Show the Email Confirmation To The Driver As You Board The Bus.
If you complete this form for a minor, please forward the Email Confirmation to the minor or print the Email Confirmation for them.
Due to COVID-19 we have added the Pre-Screening Questions below to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may not board our bus and we strongly encourage that you self quarantine.
1. Do you live with someone who in the last 14 days has received a positive test result for COVID-19?
2. Are you or anyone in your household waiting for a COVID-19 test result?
3. Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with someone in the last 14 days who received a positive test result for COVID-19?
4. Do you have any MORE common COVID symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition: fever greater than 100.4 F, or new and/or worsening cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell.
5. Do you have any LESS common COVID symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition: sore throat, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, chills, muscle pain, excessive fatigue, new onset of severe headache or nasal congestion.
I understand that riding in a Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle is a potentially dangerous activity. I understand that the vehicle may need to stop suddenly and without warning. Riding without a seat belt, standing, and walking in a moving vehicle is inherently dangerous. I understand that the floor and steps in the vehicle may be slippery, particularly if it is raining or snowing. I understand that alcohol consumption makes such inherently dangerous conditions more dangerous for me. I assume the risk that I may be injured while using the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ services. I assume all risks associated with my use of the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ services, as well as all risk of loss, theft or damage of personal property while using or present on the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle or at the establishments/locations where the vehicle may visit. I will not bring any action against Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™, its employees, agents, successors and/or assigns, for personal injury, property loss, or property damage, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors and/or assigns, the right to bring such action. This release does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or reckless misconduct of Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ personnel.
I affirm that I am at least eighteen years of age and of sound and sober mind and capable of making this Release. Further, I agree that I understand all the language in this document and what I am doing and agreeing not to do by signing it. If I did not fully understand what this document means, I would not sign this document or use a Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle.
1. All riders must be 18 years of age or older, unless given permission by their parents or guardians.
2. Riders must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
3. All alcoholic beverages and people holding them must remain on the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle at all times.
4. Renters may bring on board alcoholic beverages such as liquor, beer, wine or other fermented beverages as allowed by law as long as renter is 21 years of age or older. Renter takes full responsibility alcoholic beverages and will not allow anyone under age to consume it.
5. The Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ driver is responsible for the Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ vehicle and his/her decisions are final.
6. All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during and after Minnesota Reds, Whites, and Brews Inc™ services. Inappropriate behavior will result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passengers(s) asked to disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to: Extreme intoxication, Giving alcohol to non-passengers, inappropriate language or gestures, Public urination /vomiting, Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour, Excessive noise/screaming , violence or threats of violence, or any other behavior deemed to be inappropriate.
7. Any transgressions of the above restrictions may result in the driver ending the tour immediately. No refund will be issued for tours ended early due to passenger behavior.
8. Your information may be added to our marketing. You can unsubscribe at any time